Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Fix exception when PSD text layer update is performed on previously saved PSD with updated text layer.
Issue with getting width and height of DNG image.
Corrupted, partially or completely invisible watermark for particularly saved images.
Evaluation watermark appearing when creating TIFF document with VentureLicenser.
When saving a TIFF file with a different resolution the frames in the image are not displayed correctly.
WMF to PNG image not clear.
Aspose.Imaging 17.6.0: Invalid rendering of particular SVG image into JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
Exception when exporting PSD image without license.
Fix exception when PSD text layer update is performed on previously saved PSD with updated text layer, using RemoveGlobalTextEngineResource option.
The color becomes darker after processing with Aspose.Imaging.
Updating text makes text layer to move.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.