We are happy to announce that Aspose.PDF API is coming soon to C++ platforms with the name of Aspose.PDF for C++ which will be available soon for download and to be used in applications. Aspose.PDF for C++ will be a native code API that will enable developers to create and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Along with that, it will also focus on providing most features, supported in existing Aspose.PDF product family.
Features offered by Aspose.PDF for C++
The initial release of Aspose.PDF for C++ API will include basic features to create new as well as manipulate existing PDF documents. We aim to provide most of the features of Aspose.PDF product family as well in later versions of this API. An initial list of the features offered by the API will be:
- Read, write and manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
- Create forms and manage form fields embedded in a PDF document.
- Add, replace or remove text and images.
- Set page margin, size, orientation, transition type, zoom factor and appearance of PDF document.
- Custom font handling.
- Add, update, delete attachments and annotations.
- Add and remove watermarks from PDF document.
- Add or remove bookmarks.
- Split, concatenate, extract or insert pages.
- Transform pages to image.
- Determine and set metadata of PDF documents.
- Set document’s information e.g Author, Subject, Title etc.
First Version Availability
We are currently working over finalizing the related tasks and we intend to release this API soon. Stay tuned for further news about this upcoming API. You can reach us on Aspose.PDF forum for your queries/inquiries related to the API and we will be more than happy to assist you in this regard.