We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.9. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.BarCode to improve the overall performance of the API. DatabarLimited and DatabarExpandedStacked coded barcode generation process has also been improved in this release.
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. Complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- DatabarLimited barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now allows only (01) AI and 0 or 1 symbol in main data.
- Generation process of DatabarExpandedStacked has been improved. Aspose.BarCode generator now process the the last row as special case.
- Pharmacode barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now working with property Aspose.BarCode.Recognition AllSupportedTypes. Whereas generation process now calculates correct bar height.
- Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from BMP format image.
- MacroPdf417 barcode recognition process has been improved.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.