We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.9. The major development in this release is the improved process to generate Databar coded barcodes like DatabarLimited and DatabarExpandedStacked. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
This release also fixes some exceptions that were reported by our customers. Following is the list:
- Process to generate UPCE coded barcode has been improved. Internal parser logic has been updated.
- Pharmacode barcode generation process has been enhanced. The generation process now calculates correct bar heights.
- Generation process of DatabarExpandedStacked barcode has been improved. Aspose.BarCode generator now process the the last row as special case.
- DatabarLimited barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now allows only (01) AI and 0 or 1 symbol in main data.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.9 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.