We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin 17.10. This month’s release, ported from Aspose.Email for .NET 17.10, includes the same features and bug fixes. These improve the overall stability of the API for working with Xamarin framework. Details about new features and improvements are available in the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin 17.10
This release includes several improvements in terms of features and bug fixes that makes the API functionality more stable and feature-rich. Android application developers can use this latest version of the API to provide rich emailing functionality in their applications. Improvements and features included in this month’s release are as follow:
- Support for Filtering Appointments from Exchange Server: This release supports filtering appointments from Exchange Server using the API’s IEWSClient. Appointments can be filtered based on date or recurrence information from the server.
- Attachment name encoding issues have been fixed
- EWS client of the API has been enhanced to handle mailboxes containing large number of messages
- Issues with MapiMessage API have been fixed, resulting in correct retrieval of message body information
- Certain issues with PST files have been fixed that were losing properties of Calendar items upon merging
- The API’s IMAP client has been enhanced to work with Yahoo mail for listing folders. This feature was broken due to some changes in the API client.
- Issues with calendar items in terms of all day events have been fixed
- EMLx to EML conversion has been improved
Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin’s documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.