Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin 17.10 is available for download now. This release includes an enhancement for filtering appointments from Exchange server using the API’s EWS client. It also contains several bug fixes that improve the performance and overall stability of API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin 17.10
Application developers using Xamarin framework for iOS development can use Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin API to embed rich emailing functionality in their applications. The monthly releases of Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin not only includes bug fixes but also new features and enhancements most of the time.
Following is a list of improvements in this monthly release of Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin.
- Support for Filtering Appointments from Exchange Server: This release supports filtering appointments from Exchange Server using the API’s IEWSClient. Appointments can be filtered based on date or recurrence information from the server.
- Attachment name encoding issues have been fixed
- EWS client of the API has been enhanced to handle mailboxes containing large number of messages
- Issues with MapiMessage API have been fixed, resulting in correct retrieval of message body information
- Certain issues with PST files have been fixed that were losing properties of Calendar items upon merging
- The API’s IMAP client has been enhanced to work with Yahoo mail for listing folders. This feature was broken due to some changes in the API client.
- Issues with calendar items in terms of all day events have been fixed
- EMLx to EML conversion has been improved
Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin’s documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.