We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin 17.10. This month’s release includes a new feature of filtering appointments from Exchange server using the API’s EWS client. It also includes improvements in terms of bug fixes that further add to the overall stability of the API. For details about what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin 17.10
Mac application developers using Xamarin framework for their applications can use this latest version of the Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin in their applications to provide rich emailing functionality. This release of the API provides a new feature which helps retrieve data efficiently from Exchange server.
Improvements included in this month’s release are as follow:
- Support for Filtering Appointments from Exchange Server: This release supports filtering appointments from Exchange Server using the API’s IEWSClient. Appointments can be filtered based on date or recurrence information from the server.
- Attachment name encoding issues have been fixed
- EWS client of the API has been enhanced to handle mailboxes containing large number of messages
- Issues with MapiMessage API have been fixed, resulting in correct retrieval of message body information
- Certain issues with PST files have been fixed that were losing properties of Calendar items upon merging
- The API’s IMAP client has been enhanced to work with Yahoo mail for listing folders. This feature was broken due to some changes in the API client.
- Issues with calendar items in terms of all day events have been fixed
- EMLx to EML conversion has been improved
Aspose.Email for iOS via Xamarin’s documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.