Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.9 is available for download now. This release includes enhanced DatabarLimited and DatabarExpandedStacked coded barcode generation process. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
Following is the list of improvements made in this release and bug fixes that were reported by our valued customers.
- DatabarLimited barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now allows only (01) AI and 0 or 1 symbol in main data.
- Generation process of DatabarExpandedStacked has been improved. Aspose.BarCode generator now process the the last row as special case.
- Pharmacode barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now working with property Aspose.BarCode.Recognition.AllSupportedTypes. Whereas generation process now calculates correct bar height.
- Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from BMP format image.
- MacroPdf417 barcode recognition process has been improved.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.