Aspose.Email for Android via Java 17.10 is available for download now. Ported from Aspose.Email for Java, this release includes the same bug fixes as were available in the parent API. It is basically sort of maintenance release that fixes several issues reported with the equivalent Java API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for Android via Java 17.10
Android developers, who want to provide rich email processing features in their applications, can use Aspose.Email for Android via Java. Following the footprint of Aspose.Email for Java, this API lets you manipulate popular email file formats including Outlook MSG file format.
Following are the improvements included in this month’s release:
- Attachment name encoding issues have been fixed
- Issues with MapiMessage API have been fixed, resulting in correct retrieval of message body information
- Certain issues with PST files have been fixed that were losing properties of Calendar items upon merging
- Issues with calendar items in terms of all day events have been fixed
- EMLx to EML conversion has been improved
Aspose.Email for Android via Java documentation section is your one stop for learning all about the API. You can visit the documentation page of the API to know more about the API. For any of your queries, feel free to write to us over Aspose.Email forum.