We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 17.10, see following release notes for more information.
Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10 now allows you to perform following tasks:
- Set Target Document for Comparison Differences
- Using Charts to Represent Sequential Data
- Add and remove comment’s reply
- Set or get the number of columns with which the footnotes area is formatted
- Signing Word Document using Signature Provider Identifier
- Create New Signature Line Sign Word Document using Provider Identifier
- Get alignment of a Table
- Prevent Embedding Fonts while saving Document into HtmlFixed
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- “Don’t add extra space for raised/lowered characters” compatibility option is supported.
- Multiple improvements in RTL and Asian text handling.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic chart series removal.
- An option to prevent the fonts embedding into HTML Fixed output implemented. Introduced HtmlFixedSaveOptions.UseTargetMachineFonts property.
- Rendering of HTML fixed documents with “PRC” encoding fonts has been improved.
- An algorithm, which mimics the behavior of MS Word when rendering of rotated VML shapes with text boxes.
- Rendering of “Surface” and “Stock” DrawingML Charts has been improved.
- Added CompareOptions.Target property and enumeration ComparisonTargetType.
- Added public methods to add and remove replies to comment.
- Ability to get and set the number of footnote layout columns.
- Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office).
- Expose Table.HorizontalAlignment property public.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is very similar to ‘Aspose.Words for Java’. So, you can use the same documentation)
- Limitations and API Differences
- Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- API Reference Guide (Aspose.Words for Android via Java is very similar to Aspose.Words for Java. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- Free Support Forum
- Paid Support Helpdesk
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial TodayStart a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?