We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.10. This is primarily a maintenance release where by we have resolved certain issues incurring in API.
In this release some design decisions have been made. Aspose.BarCode for WPF has been merged in main Aspose.BarCode for .NET. Furthermore Class Aspose.BarCode.WPF.BarCodeElement has also been added to Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. Complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- DatabarStacked barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now produce correct text in the barcode image. Whereas recognition process now returns correct output.
- DatabarExpandedStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now producing correct output as a result of barcode recognition process.
- Rotation settings were not working properly in case when a barcode is generated and saved as an EMF image. The issue has been fixed. Now BarCodeBuilder.Rotate method is working properly and produce correct rotated barcode image.
- Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files.
- Process to generation and recognition DatabarLimited barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. The list of all such changes are worth seeing and can be view on release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.10 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.