We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for SSRS 17.10. This is primarily a maintenance release where by we have resolved certain issues in our API.
This release also fixes some exceptions that were reported by our customers. Following is the list:
- DatabarStacked barcode generation process has been improved. The API now produce correct text in the resultant barcode image.
- Rotation settings were not working properly in case when a barcode is generated and saved as an EMF image. The issue has been fixed. Now BarCodeBuilder.Rotate method is working properly and produce correct rotated barcode image.
- Process to generation and recognition DatabarLimited barcode has been improved.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. The list of all such changes are worth seeing and can be view on release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.10 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.