Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.10 is available for download now. This is primarily a maintenance release where by we have resolved certain issues incurring in API. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
Following is the list of improvements made in this release and bug fixes that were reported by our valued customers.
- DatabarStacked barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now produce correct text in the barcode image. Whereas recognition process now returns correct output.
- DatabarExpandedStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now producing correct output as a result of barcode recognition process.
- Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files.
- Process to generation and recognition DatabarLimited barcode has been improved.
- Process to set license using Aspose.BarCode has been enhanced. It has been enhanced in a way that you can now read the license file, store it in a string and then set the license successfully.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.BarCode:
Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.