Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.11 is now available for public use. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API. Furthermore, the overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
The following is the list of improvements made in this release.
- Binary Classification has been introduced for better OCR recognition.
- OCR network implemented in Player under our main OCR component to achieve better performance.
Since all the enhancements are internal to the API, there are no public API changes from the end user’s point of view and the features can be used readily with this new version.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.