We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.11. We have added support for some of the new features in this API along with the resolution of incurring issues in API.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Setting Color Type and Compression Type for JPEG Images.
- Color replacement in PSD layers.
- Saving SVG with Fonts embedded or Exported.
- Managing resources while saving Metafileas SVG.
- Convert ODG Files.
- Updating Fonts cache.
- Setting replacement for missing fonts.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Converting DNG image into JPG provides output with light spots.
- Improperly computed TiffFrame.HorizontalResolution.
- UpdateText changes layer properties and fonts.
- Improve memory usage of Tiff options, JPEG, PNG decoders.
- PSD Conversion CMYK to RGB with alpha channel doesn’t work.
- When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different.
- Some PNG files are incorrectly read with LoadOptions.
- Improve performance of the de-convolution filter in case of low memory.
- Improper text rendering in generated PNG.
- Optimize the Aspose.Imaging.Color structure..
- SVG is not properly converted PNG.
- Improve the performance of CMYK color processing.
- Improve performance Jpeg decoder.
- Dithering may work incorrectly when partial loading occurs.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.11 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.