We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.12. The major development in this release is the support to generate QR coded barcode with version setting. This release also supports the enhanced process of recognizing Code128 and OneD coded barcodes. Improved speed and quality of the 1D barcode recognition process has also been incorporated in this release.
Set QR Barcode’s Version
Aspose.BarCode supports the functionality to generate QR coded barcode with its version information. This functionality allows generating QR barcode by setting its version number. The following code snippet shows how to set version of QR barcode in C#.
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. The complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- The process of setting the license has been improved. Now API will show the correct exception message in case the license subscription is expired. Setting license time has also been improved.
- Working of Aspose.BarCode in the multi-threaded environment has been enhanced.
- The DatabarStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced.
- The process of recognizing the barcode from JPEG and TIFF images has been improved.
- The functionality to generate the Datamatrix barcode has been updated.
- The process to recognize PDF417 and Code128 barcode has been enhanced. Performance improvements have been made to boost up the process.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.12 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.