We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.12. This month’s release includes several improvements in terms of feature enhancements and bug fixes. Specifically, it introduces the capability of setting default font for exporting project data to PDF. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Set Default Font for Conversion to PDF
This month’s release includes an enhancement for setting default font during project data conversion to PDF. Setting default font during the rendering of documents helps when a font is not found on the server. In such a case, the default font replaces the missing font and output is not affected. This can be specified using the DefaultFontName property of the PdfSaveOptions as shown in the following code sample.
This release also includes fixes for issues found with the previous version of the API. These include:
- Project reading exceptions while loading certain Project MPP files
- Issues with Task Duration during recalculations
- Incorrect start and finish times of resource baseline
- Issues with header text while rending project data
- Font information lost for MPP file
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries