Setting QR version Number
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services now enables the developers to generate QR coded barcode with setting its version number. Setting QR version number is very simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet given below. The code snippet contains comments that makes it self explanatory.
// Instantiate BarCodeBuilder object Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder builder = new Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder(); // Set the Code text for the barcode builder.CodeText = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"; // Set the symbology type to QR builder.EncodeType = Aspose.BarCode.Generation.EncodeTypes.QR; // Set the error level builder.QRErrorLevel = Aspose.BarCode.QRErrorLevel.LevelQ; // Set the QR barcode version number builder.QRVersion = Aspose.BarCode.QRVersion.Version10; //Save the image builder.Save("qr_version10_errorQ.png");
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. Complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- Process of setting license has been improved. Now API will show correct exception message in case license subscription is expired. Setting license time has also been improved.
- Working of Aspose.BarCode in multi threaded environment has been enhanced.
- DatabarStacked barcode recognition process has been enhanced.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. The list of all such changes are worth seeing and can be view on release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.12 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.