We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.12. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- The axis label has moved to the bottom(left) after JPEG rendering.
- WordArt text fill color has lost when converting to thumbnail image.
- Presentation with the math symbol (Equation) produces not correct PDF output.
- Incorrect character positioning in HTML representation of the presentation document in Safari for iOS.
- Incorrect html generated from ODP.
- Animation Changed after saving PPT.
- ObjectReference exception on cloning presentation slides.
- Adding Media Player ActiveX control corrupts the presentation.
- A drawing is altered on load and save presentation.
- Font changed to subscript on thumbnail and saving PPTX.
- ‘x’ is an undeclared namespace. Line 630, position 4 exception on presentation load.
- The lines that content between boxes (in ppt) are changed.
- Wrong Font name extracted.
- Exception on loading presentation.
- NullReference exception on cloning slide.
- Mispositioned chart label issue.
- Superscript text is improperly displayed for text when viewed in Chrome.
- Black square instead of blank image when saving in PDF format.
- Thumbnails are not properly generated.
- Pie chart slice colors gets changed in saved presentation.
- Border changes after saving PPT.
- VideoFrame with web source does not work in PowerPoint 2016.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.