We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.12. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 17.12, see the following release notes for more information.
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.12 now allows you to perform following tasks:
- How to Set Chart Axis Properties
- How to Handle Text Before and After Switches During Mail Merge Operation
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- PixelFormat property in ImageSaveOptions class.
- Metered License upgraded to REST API 1.2.
- Fixed few Veracode issues reported by user.
- Implemented API to set chart axis properties.
- Added feature to get the docPartGallery value of StructuredDocumentTag of type SdtType.DocPartObj.
- Horizontal and vertical flipping attributes are now taken into account when rendering DML textboxes.
- Improved rendering of diacritics for “Courier New” font.
- Multiline MathML expressions rendering fixed.
- EMR_ROUNDRECT records processing while rendering metafiles fixed.
- PDF Rendering of indexed images while converting to CMYK color space fixed.
- OTF(CFF) fonts to PDF/A documents export fixed.
- DML Charts with the empty area do not throw an exception on rendering now.
- Fixed scaling problem with DML bubble charts on rendering.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports the dynamic setting of chart axes’ titles.
- Improved handling of decimal tab alignment in cells when the paragraph has a hanging indent.
- Improved text wrapping when the line contains single or no characters.
- Improved handling of cell margins and table alignment.
- Improved cell alignment when the line has trailing spaces and custom tabs.
- Improved handling of collapsed paragraphs.
- Fixed exception in the rare case when line break point cannot be found.
- Fixed exception when the document is saved with revision balloons inside of a cell.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert, and render documents. Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
The following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is very similar to ‘Aspose.Words for Java’. So, you can use the same documentation)
- Limitations and API Differences
- Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- API Reference Guide (Aspose.Words for Android via Java is very similar to Aspose.Words for Java. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- Free Support Forum
- Paid Support Helpdesk
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?