We are really delighted to announce the release of version 17.12 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 17.12, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 17.12 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 17.12 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (17.12). The most notable are:
- Implemented Aspose.Words for .NET Standard 2.0.
- Implemented API to set chart axis properties.
- Added feature to get the docPartGallery value of StructuredDocumentTag of type SdtType.DocPartObj.
- Horizontal and vertical flipping attributes are now taken into account when rendering DML textboxes.
- Improved rendering of diacritics for “Courier New” font.
- Multiline MathML expressions rendering fixed.
- EMR_ROUNDRECT records processing while rendering metafiles fixed.
- PDF Rendering of indexed images while converting to CMYK color space fixed.
- Fixed bug causing freezes when converting document with DML Charts to PDF in debug x86 mode.
- OTF(CFF) fonts to PDF/A documents export fixed.
- DML Charts with empty area do not throw exception on rendering now.
- Fixed scaling problem with DML bubble charts on rendering.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic setting of chart axes’ titles.
- Improved handling of decimal tab alignment in cells when paragraph has hanging indent.
- Improved text wrapping when line contains single or no characters.
- Improved handling of cell margins and table alignment.
- Improved cell alignment when line has trailing spaces and custom tabs.
- Improved handling of collapsed paragraphs.
- Fixed exception in rare case when line break point cannot be found.
- Fixed exception when document is saved with revision balloons inside of a cell.
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 17.12 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?