We are please share the release announcement for Aspose.CAD for Java 17.12. We have included support for many API features pertaining to DWG and DXF file formats along with support for DWT files. we have also resolved certain issues incurring in API as well.Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Improve rendering of hatch patterns.
Respect measure metrics from IFC file for auto-sizing.
CadException: The DGN version isn’t valid when loading a DGN file.
Writing tests for reading SummaryInfo.
PDF is improperly generated for DWG file.
StackOverflowException raised during export of DWG image.
Error Image export failed.
CadStringParameter values missing.
Converting DWG to PDF is producing incorrect text in the resultant PDF.
Improve rendering of line weights.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for Java 17.12 page in downloads section. Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.CAD for Java 17.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features.
Aspose.CAD for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for Java API
- Download Aspose.CAD for Java
- Aspose.CAD for Java Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.