We are pleased to announce that Aspose.OCR for Java 17.11 is now available for public use. In this release, OCR engine has been upgraded which resulted in overall high performance of the API. Furthermore some issues incurring in API have also been addressed.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Binary Classification has been introduced for better OCR recognition.
- OCR network implemented in Player under our main OCR component to achieve better performance.
Aspose.OCR for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for Java API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for Java.
- Aspose.OCR for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.