Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
TypeTool6ResourceProcessor.ReplaceTextInGlobalResources does not work.
Incorrect condition statement in DgImage.RawProcess.
Incorrect condition statement in DgImage.Unpack.
Improve Djvu performance.
Corrupted DngImage.Width and DngImage.Height after calling the Image.GetPixel method.
GIF image is not properly converted to PNG.
Incorrect number conversion in OpenDocument support class: OdEnhancedGeometryReader.ReadEnd.
Image exception on load TIFF image.
Improve memory usage of Jpeg fomat through improving work with buffer.
OpenTypeInfoCacheProcessor.UpdateFontsCacheFromFolders throws exception and breaks the work if there are zero files in Fonts directory.
Image saving failed when saving JPEG2000 as PNG.
Exception on converting EMF to SVG.
Fix PSD crop operation.
Fix PSD test rendering for specific case.
Exception on saving TIFF Image.
GIF not properly converted to PNG.
When PSD is converted to PNG, an ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs.
Darker colors and color reproducibility.
Converting EMF to PNG in not producing correct output.
EMF image export error.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.