Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Darker colors and color reproducibility.
When PSD is converted to PNG, an ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs.
GIF not properly converted to PNG.
Exception on saving Tiff Image.
Fix PSD test rendering for specific case.
Fix PSD crop operation.
Exception on converting EMF to SVG.
Image saving failed when saving JPEG2000 as PNG.
OpenTypeInfoCacheProcessor.UpdateFontsCacheFromFolders throws exception and breaks the work if there are zero files in Fonts directory.
Improve memory usage of Jpeg format through improving work with buffer.
Image exception on load Tiff image.
TypeTool6ResourceProcessor.ReplaceTextInGlobalResources does not work.
Incorrect number conversion in OpenDocument support class: OdEnhancedGeometryReader.ReadEnd.
GIF image is not properly converted to PNG.
Corrupted DngImage.Width and DngImage.Height after calling the Image.GetPixel method.
Improve Djvu performance.
Incorrect condition statement in DgImage.Unpack.
Incorrect condition statement in DgImage.RawProcess.
EMF image export error.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Imaging forum.