We are pleased to announce that the new version 17.12 of Aspose.Diagram API is now live. The recent version 17.12 has added support of exporting a single Visio shape to PDF and HTML formats. Developers can also copy a shape instance to another shape. The recent version 17.12 covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. We recommend our client to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.Diagram API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. Please use the following links for downloading Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java assemblies.
Retrieve Shape and Export to PDF and HTML Formats
With the recent version 17.12 of Aspose.Diagram API, developers can retrieve and export a shape to PDF and HTML formats. In order to achieve these features, ToPdf and ToHTML methods are added in the Shape class. Please refer to the following code examples: Convert Visio Shape to PDF (.NET), Convert Visio Shape to HTML (.NET), Convert Visio Shape to PDF (Java) and Convert Visio Shape to HTML (Java)
Clone Visio Shape to Another Shape Instance
With the recent version 17.12 of Aspose.Diagram API, developers can retrieve a shape, and then clone to another shape instance. In order to achieve this, the Copy method has been added to the Shape class. Please refer to the code examples: Copy a Visio Shape to another Shape instance (.NET) and Copy a Visio Shape to another Shape instance (Java)
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.