We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.1. The major development in this release is the support to save the generated barcode image in Vector format. This release also supports enhanced process of drawing barcode text when font is specified in the code snippet. Improved working of CodeLocation property has also been incorporated in this release.
Support of Vector Image Format
Aspose.BarCode supports the functionality to save the generated barcode image in vector format. Two new values EMF and SVG has been introduced in Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeImageFormat enumeration which can be set before saving barcode image. Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeImageFormat enumeration now contains:
// Instantiate BarCodeBuilder object Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder builder = new Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder(); // Set the Code text for the barcode builder.CodeText = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"; // Set the symbology type to Code128 builder.EncodeType = Aspose.BarCode.Generation.EncodeTypes.Code128; //Save the image builder.Save("code128.svg", Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeImageFormat.Svg);
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. Complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- It was noticed that when font is specified while saving the barcode image in vector format. The barcode inaccurate text was displayed. The process of drawing barcode text has been improved.
- Setting big text size with StringAlignment.Far option, it was noticed that the barcode text disappears. Now the issue has been fixed.
- Working of CodeLocation property has been improved.
To view a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. The list of all such changes are worth seeing and can be view on release notes page. You can access Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.1 through Nuget Gallery.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.