We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.1. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 18.1, see following release notes for more information.
Aspose.Words for Java 18.1 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.1 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 18.1 now allows you to perform following tasks:
- Working with Table-Row Data Bands
- Working with Table-Row Conditional Blocks
- How to Preserve Meta-Characters During Replacement
- How to Hide Chart Axis
- Added Feature to Get StoreItemID Property of StructuredDocumentTag
- Removed Obsolete Method in CompositeNode
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- Performance improvements.
- Improved character spacing control logic.
- Improved space shrinking for Verdana font.
- Improved “allow handing punctuation” handling when kerning is enabled.
- Fixed clip issue with semi-broken tables.
- Fixed draw order of wrapped shapes in 2013 mode.
- Fixed repeated header height problem during field update.
- Fixed the bug causing error in page numbers in multi-page documents rendered into PostScript.
- Proper calculation of undocumented margins in DrawingML Charts implemented.
- Horizontal axis of Bubble Chart scaling fixed.
- Vertical axis of 3DArea Chart scaling fixed.
- MS Word 2016 approach for rendering of DrawingML Charts axis labels implemented; (Labels are rotated to fit the chart).
- Fixed rendering of Legend markers for 3D-LineChart.
- Improved rendering of composite (with multiple series) charts.
- Chart title with ManualLayout rendering fixed.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is very similar to ‘Aspose.Words for Java’. So, you can use the same documentation)
- Limitations and API Differences
- Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- API Reference Guide (Aspose.Words for Android via Java is very similar to Aspose.Words for Java. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- Free Support Forum
- Paid Support Helpdesk
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?