We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.1 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.1, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.1 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.1 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.1). The most notable are:
- Signing of PDF document is supported in .NET Standard 2.0.
- Saving to BMP is supported in .NET Standard 2.0.
- Improved rendering of Path gradients in .NET Standard 2.0/Xamarin.
- Improved character spacing control logic.
- Improved space shrinking for Verdana font.
- Improved “allow handing punctuation” handling when kerning is enabled.
- Fixed clip issue with semi-broken tables.
- Fixed draw order of wrapped shapes in 2013 mode.
- Fixed repeated header height problem during field update.
- Fixed the bug causing error in page numbers in multi-page documents rendered into PostScript.
- Proper calculation of undocumented margins in DrawingML Charts implemented.
- Horizontal axis of Bubble Chart scaling fixed.
- Vertical axis of 3DArea Chart scaling fixed.
- MS Word 2016 approach for rendering of DrawingML Charts axis labels implemented; (Labels are rotated to fit the chart).
- Fixed rendering of Legend markers for 3D-LineChart.
- Improved rendering of composite (with multiple series) charts.
- Chart title with ManualLayout rendering fixed.
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.1 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?