Aspose.Email for .NET 18.1 has been released. This monthly release of API includes functional improvements related to various features of the API. These include internal enhancements to SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients of the API as well as fixing several bugs. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Email for .NET 18.1
This release includes several improvements to the overall API functionality which further add to the overall stability and performance of the API in terms of expected output. These improvements span over difference functional areas of the API and include:
- Retaining message body font after setting html body
- Issue with retrieving email’s HTML body text
- Loss of data while resaving Calendar EML
- Conversion of inline images to regular attachments
- Issue with reading recipients and sender information from EML
- Conversion of message body to encoding strings while resaving EML
- Creation of multiple EML files in MBox while adding EML with attachments
- Exception with conversion of EMLs to XPS
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.Email API.
- Product Documentation – Provides detailed examples of working with the API
- API Reference Guide – Details all the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API example
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API