We at Aspose are pleased to announce new version of Aspose.HTML for .NET. Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.1 can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery. Our series of W3C formats has been extended and now we support Scale-able Vector Graphics (SVG) format. You can easily manipulate SVG, both as a part of HTML document and single SVGDocument object, with Aspose.HTML for .NET as it is fully compatible with W3C SVG2 recommendations. An overview of the improvements and changes is given in the release notes of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.1.
We have included SVG namespace in this version of the API. It enables you to navigate, load or render the SVG file as per your requirements. Utilizing the features offered by this namespace, you can also render a SVG file to a XPS file.
Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.1 has improved support for rendering an HTML file to PDF and other format files. Rendering devices including ImageDevice, XpsDevice, PdfDevice have been improved and enriched with features, and efficient rendering can be performed with Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.1.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.