Clone Visio Page to another Page instance
With the recent version 18.1 of Aspose.Diagram API, developers can retrieve a page, and then clone to another page instance. In order to achieve this, the Copy method has been added in the Page class. Please refer to the code examples: Copy Visio Page to another Page instance (.NET) and Copy Visio Page to another Page instance (Java)
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java ResourcesThe following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.