We are pleased to share the maiden release for Aspose.Slides for C++ API. Aspose.Slides for C++ is a native code API that will empower developers to create and manipulate PowerPoint presentations without relying on Microsoft PowerPoint. The API has been be ported from latest available Aspose.Slides for .NET API and is enriched with all features available to date.
Features offered by Aspose.Slides for C++
The shared release of Aspose.Slides for C++ API include all basic features to create new as well as managing existing PowerPoint documents. At present the following features are offered by the API:
- Load and save presentation.
- Managing shapes on slides including AutoShapes, Picture Frames and Video Frames etc.
- Managing Text including WordArt in presentation decks
- Support for PowerPoint Tables.
- Support for MSO Charts.
- Support for ActiveX and OLE Objects.
- Support for SmartArt shapes.
- Support for VBA Macros.
- Adding, deleting and cloning slides inside presentation decks.
- Applying animations and slides transition effects.
- Rendering presentation files to thumbnails and SVG.
- Exporting presentation files to PDF, HTML and XPS.
Aspose.Slides for C++ Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
Aspose.Slides for C++ online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
Aspose.Slides for C++ Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.