We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.1. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved issues incurring in API.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- PPTX to PNG: Grey Scale image is generated instead of Colored Image.
- Cloning slide into new presentation does not transfer SVG images.
- Unexpected underline in HTML.
- Exception on loading Presentation.
- Shape background changes in exported PDF.
- NullPointer Exception on saving presentation.
- Hyperlink not working if save as PDF with int array parameter.
- en-RS is not a supported culture.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.1 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.