We at Aspose are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.PDF for C++. Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1 has been released and available for download and to be used in C++ Applications. In case you want to use latest version in your applications, we suggest you to please visit release notes page of Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1. You can have detailed overview of the API changes and improvements in the release notes section of API documentation.
As per regular monthly update process of the API, we always aspire to provide enhancement and performance improvements in the API. In Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1, we have added following cryptographic algorithms, in order to create digital signatures:
In this release of the API System::Security::Cryptography namespace is extended with above classes. Along with that we have also improved performance of the API, in order to make it more efficient and productive.
Please visit the following links for information regarding latest release of Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.1 and Release Notes section. In case you have any question about Aspose.PDF for C++, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.PDF forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
- Homepage for Aspose.PDF for C++
- Download Aspose.PDF for C++
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you face while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.PDF for C++ API.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.