We are glad to announce latest version of Aspose.HTML for .NET. Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.2 can be downloaded from NuGet Gallery. We have incorporated support for metered license mechanism for the customers who want to be billed based on the usage of API features. Please refer to Apply Metered License for in-depth information about this feature. Moreover, an overview of the improvements and changes is given in the release notes of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.2.
This version of the API has been enhanced to render an HTML file in WYSIWYG mode. It has been ensured by including support for media commands i.e. @print and @screen. Both of these can now be parsed as per user requirements, thus improving the rendering of HTML files to several other file formats.
Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.2 has improved support for rendering a HTML file to image file. It can efficiently render a HTML file to a PNG or TIFF image as few issues which were incurring in previous releases have also been rectified. We have reorganized caching mechanism and increased the document loading performance in Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.2.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.