We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 18.2. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API and some of which were reported by our valued customers. This release also supports the enhanced process of code text alignment with custom scaling.
It was observed that text rendering is different on systems (having custom display scaling). In this release, the enhanced process of text rendering has been incorporated.
This release also fixes exceptions that were reported by our valued customers. The complete list of fixes in this release is as follows.
- The Barcode recognition process has been improved to detect barcodes from PDF files.
- Functionality to recognize barcode from images has been enhanced. The functionality has been enhanced in such a way that if API encounters a situation in which metadata of barcode indicates that barcode has 19 lines but actually it has 18 lines. The algorithm will act accordingly and returns the correct recognition result.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.