We are pleased to announce new release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports. We have upgraded this release to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 18.2 and added support to embed fonts in output DOC, DOCX and RTF file formats.
We have added new configuration option EMBED_FONTS in Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.2. By default, value of EMBED_FONTS parameter is false. This means that Aspose Words for JasperReports will not embed fonts into resulting document. However, you can enable this option by setting it to true if you need to force embedding fonts into resulting document. Please see the release notes for more detail. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.2 from the following link:
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are several versions of jar library (necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports). Aspose.Words’ jar file names for JasperReports versions are mentioned below.
- 6.4.2 and higher (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.4.2.jar)
- 6.3.0 … 6.4.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.3.0-6.4.0.jar)
- 5.6.0 … 6.2.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.6.0-6.2.0.jar)
- 4.7.0 … 5.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.7.0-5.5.0.jar)
- 3.7.2 … 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.2-4.5.0.jar)
Note that there is no more support of JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower versions. Please copy only one jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
Aspose.Words for JasperReports Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Words for JasperReports:
- Home of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Configuring Export Option, Working with Web Services, REST API and much more.
- Aspose.Words Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Enable Blog Subscription – do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Words for JasperReports, new features, fixes and enhancement by subscribing to Aspose.Words blog.