We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.2. The major development in this release is enhanced barcode text rendering process.
It was observed that text rendering is different on systems which have custom display scaling. In this release the enhanced process of text rendering has been incorporated.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. This release also includes many important API and Backward Incompatible changes. The list of all such changes are worth seeing and can be view on release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.2 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.