We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.2. We have added support for some of the new features in this API along with the resolution of incurring issues in API.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Support to convert PSD to PDF.
- Convert Image to gray scale with Setting 16bit.
- Support TIFF deflate Images with Alpha.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Unable to convert 360MB TIFF file to PDF.
- Converting EMF to SVG format is not working properly. It is generating SVG file but SVG file is empty.
- Converting WMF to SVG format is not working properly. It is generating SVG file but SVG file is empty.
- Applying MedianFilterOptions on an image is blurring the resultant image.
- System.IndexOutOfRangeException when load pixels from Tiff image.
- Chart axis values are improperly positioned when exporting SVG to PNG.
- Improve performance Jpeg2000 decoder.
- Incorrect exporting EMF+ to SVG.
- Support the [interlaced Gif to non-interlaced PNG] conversion.
- Fix PSD export of multiple styles for a single text layer.
- JP2 Image export failed.
- EMF to PDF generated blank document.
- File Format property not working for PNG.
- EMF image is not converted properly.
- Coordinate of the left top corner is incorrect at update.
- Improper export of SVG export to PNG, JPEG, and BMP formats.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.2 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.