We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.2. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Getting elapsed time required for converting presentation to PDF.
- The chart horizontal label looks different in the JPEG output.
- The axis major unit has been changed in the image output.
- The vertical axis label is not shown in the image output.
- When check LoadFormat, StackOverflowException occurs.
- Font file is locked after call to ClearCache method.
- Converting particular PPTX to PDF is too slow.
- Incorrect font when saving PPTX as HTML.
- Text overlaps when saving to HTML.
- Fonts in PowerPoint document and resulting HTML are different.
- Unsupported format exception after removing encryption.
- PPS files detected as PPT.
- Exception occurs when adding shapes to PPT presentation in multiple threads.
- Animation Changed after saving PPT.
- Embedded fonts are not considered during saving presentation.
- Exception on loading presentation.
- Issue with zoom level of Notes Section and Outline while opening the saved presentation.
- Exception on PPT load.
- The font size was changed from ‘18’ to ‘32’ after load and save a PPT file.
- PPTX to HTML not properly converted.
- ArgumentException on loading presentation.
- Text is overlapped in table headers.
- Power point comment text is not included in output.
- Text in table cell incorrectly spreading into the next table cell.
- PPT not properly converted to html.
- Shadows of rectangles in PPT disappeared.
- StackOverflow exception on generating chart shape thumbnail.
- Presentation not saving and program just hang.
- PptxReadException on loading presentation.
- NullReferenceException when creating a hyperlink.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.2 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.