We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.3. We have included improved support for managing DWG and DXF files. We have rectified certain rendering issues incurring in API for exported DWG and DXF files as well.
Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Support for accessing rows and columns of CAD Tables.
ImageSave exception on exporting DWG to PDF.
Exception on converting dwg to pdf.
Extra margins when DXF saved as PDF.
Saving DXF document into image not working.
License loading is taking much time.
Exception on converting dwg file to image.
Null Reference exception during access to Width and Height properties of IFC file.
Image saving failed exception on exporting DGN to PDF.
Error converting a DWG.
Lines in generated PDF and BMP are not rendered properly.
How to get the size of the layout.
Implement API to be able to perform RotateFlip command.
NullReferenceException on exporting DWG to PDF.
Image loading failed exception when loading DGN.
Incorrect reading of elements from disabled layers in DWG.
Missing elements and incorrect shifts in resultant PDF when converting from DWG.
Incorrect lines rendering in exported PDF.
Text size increase in generated PDF.
Converting DXF to TIFF is not generating the correct output – Incorrect height & width.
Support of Mesh object.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.3 page in downloads section. Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.3 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features.
Aspose.CAD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for .NET API
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- API Reference Documents
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.