We are pleased to announce latest version of Aspose.HTML for .NET. You can download Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.3 from NuGet Gallery. This version of Aspose.HTML API is basically a maintenance release in which several features have been enhanced, including SVG support in img element. Some internal as well as public changes have also been made. An overview of the improvements and changes can be found in release notes of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.3.
We have also enhanced parsing of Cascading Style Sheet in this version of the API. Web pages can now be rendered to a PDF document or an image the way it is displayed by a modern web browser. All these improvements and enhancements make Aspose.HTML API a high fidelity rendering engine for fixed-layout formats such as PDF, XPS and number of raster image formats.
Please visit the following links for information regarding Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.3.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.