We at Aspose are pleased to announce new version of Aspose.PDF for C++. Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.2 is now available over NuGet and can be used in C++ applications. As per regular monthly update process, we have incorporated performance improvements and bug fixes in Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.2. Further information regarding improvements and changes in Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.2, we recommend you to please visit release notes page in API documentation.
Since we always have been working to offer an efficient API, we have made several improvements in this version of the API in terms of improving its performance. In this release of the API char16_t is used instead of wchar_t to improve performance and interaction with ICU (International Component for Unicode) library. Furthermore, we have fixes some issues regarding wrong initialization in Annotations.
Please visit the following links for information regarding latest release Aspose.PDF for C++ 18.2 and Release Notes section. In case you have any question about Aspose.PDF for C++, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.PDF forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
- Homepage for Aspose.PDF for C++
- Download Aspose.PDF for C++
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you face while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.PDF for C++ API.
- Aspose.PDF for C++ API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.