We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API.
The following features have been added in this release.
- Option for saving fonts when converting to HTML.
- Show Aspose.Slides in Add Reference dialog.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Mismatch in the table heading number in PPT to PDF conversion.
- PPT theme is changed after saving.
- When PPTX is converted to PDF, the space in text of chart legend is removed.
- When PPTX is converted to PDF, some legend items are missing in chart.
- When PPTX is converted to PDF, chart is changed.
- When PPTX is converted to PDF, the vertical graphs lines are different.
- Conversion hangs when exporting to PDF.
- Chart Bar is missing in generated PDF.
- Missing chart legend and text overlapping/missing in generated PDF file.
- Character alignment gets changed in exported PDF.
- PPTX to PDF not properly converted.
- Loading PPTX file freezes.
- Locked shape can be edited.
- OutOfMemory exception on exporting presentation to PDF in multi-threaded environment.
- PPT Charts not showing in PDF conversion with Azure Websites.
- Text block adding extra line after cloning.
- Slides thumbnails not properly generated.
- TrueType fonts in exported XPS are malformed in Win 10 / Server 2016.
- Some of characters missing on saving PPT.
- Setting plot area Y position is not working.
- UpdateAutomatic property for OLE frame is set to true in PowerPoint.
- The embedded audio is not played automatically in cloned slide.
- Video volume changes when saving a presentation.
- Video in copied presentation hangs in PP 2007.
- Security Notice while opening PPTX.
- Application Hangs while converting PPT to PPTX.
- Table data is missing in generated TIFF.
- Small lines appear on image in generated HTML.
- Different Exceptions on loading presentation.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.