We are really delighted to announce the release of version 18.3 of the Aspose.Words for SharePoint API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 18.3, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.3 is ported from.
We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in the base Aspose.Words for .NET API. You can download the latest release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.3 release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (18.3). The most notable are:
- The automatic font color calculation now takes the fill of the background shape into account while rendering
- Added fallback rendering for Unicode range [U+1F300; U+1F5FF] - Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs; This range includes such symbols as Emoji and alike
- Implemented processing of empty EMR_EXTTEXTOUTW records in metafiles rendering
- Improved rendering of DML Chart plot area with a manual layout. The additional offset is calculated for the rotated labels of horizontal axis
- Fixed a bug where the gradient brush with transformation would mess up the texture upon rendering. Texture scaling improved
- Fixed a problem of axis scaling when rendering DML Charts with Arial Narrow font
- Fixed a bug causing freezes when converting to PDF a document with DML Charts with a huge number of data points
- Fixed a symbol positioning bug when rendering MathML equations
- A reflection effect is now applied correctly for 3D rotated WordArt objects
Aspose.Words for SharePoint API Resources:
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 18.3 release notes
- Aspose.Words for .NET release notes
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Aspose.Words Forum
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. Please check How to License Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for SharePoint’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?