We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.4. This release brings several improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements. It also fixes issues reported with the earlier version of the API. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improvements in Aspose.Tasks for .NET 18.4
This month’s release includes improvements that further enhance the API functionality. These include:
- Support for Conholdate license in the API
- Extended Aspose.Tasks collections to support BCL collection interfaces
- Ignoring milliseconds part of time while setting task times
- Issues with tasks start date and durations
- Task duration issues with loading Primavera data
- Wrong output with updated PercentComplete of a task
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Detailed information about the API namespaces and classes
- GitHub Examples – Ready to run code samples in downloadable form
- Aspose.Tasks Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries