We are glad to announce a new release Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.4 which is available on NuGet Gallery for download and to be used in .NET applications. We have enhanced the feature of rendering the HTML files to image files. Furthermore, we also have rectified the anomalies reported in the earlier version(s) of Aspose.HTML for .NET. An overview of the improvements and changes is given in the release notes of Aspose.HTML for .NET 18.4.
In the latest version of Aspose.HTML for .NET, parsing of Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) has been improved and we have focused especially that API parses CSS without missing any property or tag. Thus improving the rendering of an HTML file to a PDF, XPS, and other supported file formats. Few properties and an enumeration pertaining to the specification of CSS parsing rules have also been incorporated in the latest version of Aspose.HTML for .NET API. A few exceptions including AgrumentOutOfRange and ArgumentNullException have been fixed as well.
- Home page for Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Download Aspose.HTML for .NET
- Aspose.HTML product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.HTML APIs.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.HTML for .NET API.
- Aspose.HTML for .NET API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.HTML APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.HTML blog.