We at Aspose are pleased to announce new version of Aspose.PDF for Java. Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3 has been released and ready to be used in Java Applications. Since we always intend to provide an improved and enhanced Java Library to Aspose APIs Users, we have incorporated bug fixes and improvements in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3. In case you are going to use latest version of the API in your Java Applications, we recommend you to please visit release notes page of Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3, in order to have an overview of complete API changes.
Bug Fixes in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3
In this release of the API, we have included fixes to the reported errors in previous version(s) and made sure to improve the existing features and functionalities. Following is list of fixed issues which were reported by our customers for older version(s) of Aspose.PDF for Java.
- Converting PDF, generated from Aspose.Cells, to PDFA2a fails the compliance (Linux)
- TIFF to PDF – a disordered image is created
- Text gets disturbed after replacements
- HTML to PDF – the width of PDF is increased
- PDF to HTML: Bold text is too heavy in FireFox
- An exception raises while redacting PDF document
- PDF to PPTX – Pie Charts are not appearing properly
- PDF to HTML: text and lines are misplaced
As it is always recommended to use latest release of our API’s as they include latest features / improvements and fixes related to issues reported in earlier released versions. Therefore, please download the latest release of Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3.
- Home page for Aspose.PDF for Java
- Download Aspose.PDF for Java 18.3
- Aspose.PDF product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for Java online documentation– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.