We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.4. In this release, we have added support for many features along with the resolution of outstanding issues in API.
Converting EPS, PNG and BMP Files in C# .NET
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Converting BMP to PDF.
- Converting PNG to PDF.
- Support Layer Effects For PSD.
- Support for EPS Format.
- Support Interrupt Monitor for JPEG and PNG Conversion.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Black text is not visible on the transparent background when saving PSD into PDF.
- Fix 24bpp options setting for export to BMP.
- Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG.
- Venture License does not work for ODG files.
- SVG to raster has missing image parts.
- Expose the Codec property of JPEG2000 image to the public.
- Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames.
- Fix duplication of resolution settings for BMP (check other formats as well).
- Exception on updating text layers.
- Fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG.
- Coordinate of the left top corner is incorrect at update.
- Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation.
- Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors.
- TIFF Codec can’t save a 16-bit channel image.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.