Following features have been introduced in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Black text is not visible on transparent background when saving PSD into PDF.
Fix 24bpp options setting for export to BMP.
Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG.
Venture License not works for ODG files.
SVG to raster has missing image parts.
Expose Codec property of JPEG2000 image to public.
Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames.
Fix duplication of resolution settings for BMP (check other formats as well).
Exception on updating text layers.
Fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG.
Coordinate of left top corner is incorrect at update.
Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation.
Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors.
TIFF Codec can’t save 16-bit channel image.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.